There are many programs for viewing SEQ-files. But none of these was like I wanted it. So I sit down and started
to wrote my own. The result is the "SEQ-Reader". It got the following properties :
- display with 32 lines on the screen
- fast during loading and scrolling
- easy to use
- automatic detection of available memory (expansion by Hannes / Solder)
Unfortunately the reader isn't ready yet. In the future there will be these features :
- implementation of all Keycodes listet at the help-screen
- easier selction of the files from the directory-list
The 32-lines-part was written by my friend Marc Peter.
The actual version is 1.55.
New features / removed bugs :
- Locking of charset-switching
- correct reinitialization after finishing
- corrected memory detection
Known bugs :
- with 64k, large files are read complete, so the beginning of the files will be overwritten
- I should change the colors in the status-line
All 1541-users know this problem : this drive is REALLY slow. That's why there are so many floppy-speeders.
So I again sit down and started to write a speeder of my own. It has the following features :
Download as PRG / ZIP.
- easy to create on a disc with a generator-program
- easy to use : simply write LOAD "=name",8,1 -> no need to load an extra program